Top Tips for Dermal FillersHere’s our top tips for having safe dermal fillers treatment:
1. Make sure your practitioner is medically qualified. Choosing a highly qualified practitioner is key to receiving a safe treatment and achieving the best possible results. They should be a suitably trained nurse, doctor or dentist, who have undertaken further training in aesthetic treatments.
2. Ensure the practitioner has good experience. Treatment by a doctor may sound preferable but not if they only inject once a month! It is important to find a practitioner with lots of experience and who are injecting on a regular basis to ensure excellent results. Don’t be afraid to ask how long they have been working in aesthetics.
3. Training. Products and techniques are constantly changing in the field of aesthetics. Choose a clinic where practitioners regularly attend courses and seminars for their personal development.
4. Testimonials. Reading testimonials on their website and on Facebook is a good way of finding out about a clinic and its practitioners.
5. Referral. Referral from a family member or from a friend is always a great way to find a reputable clinic with excellent practitioners.
6. A Good Relationship: Make sure you are at ease with your practitioner and You should be able to talk easily and feel comfortable with them.
7. Pressure. You should never feel pressurised into having a treatment due to time or an offer.
8. Evidence of training. If for any reason you are unsure about the credentials of your practitioner, don’t be afraid to ask to see their qualifications and training certificates. Any reputable practitioner will be more than happy to provide you with this information.
9. Aftercare. Ensure your chosen practitioner will be available for follow-up care and advice post treatment.
Before you have any treatment, choose wisely.